The Bushcamp Chalets
This wonderful, rustic camp consists of an old farmhouse, which serves as the communal area,
and five A-frame, two-person huts, spread along a beautiful mountain stream.
The farmhouse kitchen has basic cutlery and crockery, a gas stove and an indoor braai area.
As we are completely off grid, there is no fridge, so you will need to bring cool boxes with ice.
The lovely spacious veranda overlooks a mountain stream and has a second braai area and a big dining table .
There are two toilets and two hot showers that run off a donkey boiler supplying piping hot water.
The DR1306 meanders through the farm
A nearby plunge pool offers a cool dip.
- R200 per person per night
- Group discounts, mid week specials, winter specials
- Children under 12 : R75 per night
- The camp is for group bookings. Minimum of 4 people.
- Laundry services available on request
- Breaksfast Services avialable on request
- Pet friendly
- Child friendly